Wyre-Piddle, a chapelry in Fladbury parish, Worcester; on the river Avon, adjacent to Pershore r. station. It has a post-office under Pershore. Pop., 229. Houses, 54. The manor belongs to Lord Northwick. The living is annexed to Fladbury. The church was restored in 1845. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Wyre-Piddle – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Fladbury, hundred of Oswaldslow, middle division, 2 miles N.E. from Pershore, and 105 from London; containing 34 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 144 – 1811, 140 – 1821, 178.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.