Harvington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1570
Harvington – a parish in the hundred of Oswaldslow, middle division, 4 miles N.N.E. from Evesham, and 99 from London; containing 61 inhabited houses. The living is a rectory; Rev. Henry Anthony Pye, incumbent; instituted 1818; in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Worcester. Population, 1801, 262 – 1811, 260 – 1821, 353.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.