Cutsdean is a chapelry of Bredon Ancient Parish in Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1696
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist
Cutsdean, a chapelry in Bredon parish, Worcester; among the Cotswolds, 4½ miles ENE of Winchcombe, and 7¼ SE of Campden r. station. Post-town, Broadway. Acres, 1,890. Real property, £1,330. Pop., 162. Houses, 37. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Bredon, in the diocese of Worcester. A school has £8.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Cutsdean – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Bredon, surrounded by Gloucestershire, containing 28 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 104 – 1811, 110 – 1821, 112.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
Merryman Wm., farmer
Price Thomas, farmer
Smith Henry, esq.
West Edward, farmer
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.