Aston Magna is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Worcestershire, created in 1847 from Blockley Parish. Formerly a chapelry of Blockley, which until 1931, belonged to Worcestershire.
Aston-Magna, a chapelry in Blockley parish, Worcester; near the Fosse-way, adjacent to the West Midland railway, near Blockley station, 3 miles NW by N of Moreton-in-the-Marsh. Post Town, Blockley under Moreton-in-the-Marsh. Real property, £1,851. Pop., about 300. The property is not much divided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £246. Patron, Lord Redesdale. The church is very good. Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Aston (Magna), included in Blockley parish. Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Aston-Magna, a hamlet in the parish of Blockley, Worcestershire; 3 miles north-west from Moreton-in-the-Marsh. Pop., in 1821, 254 Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1840.
Fisher James, blacksmith
Fletcher Thomas, farmer
Fletcher Robert, farmer
Marshall Joseph, farmer
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.