Whiteshill is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Gloucestershire, created in 1844 from chapelry in Stroud Ecclesiastical Parish. Other places in the parish include: Bread Street, Ruscombe, and Paganhill. Parish church: St Paul Parish registers begin: 1845 Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational Parishes adjacent to Whiteshill Randwick Rodborough Standish Cainscross Slad Harescombe Historical Descriptions Whiteshill … Continue reading Whiteshill, Gloucestershire Family History Guide
Status: Ancient Parish Parish church: St. James Parish registers begin: Parish registers: 1580 Bishop’s Transcripts: 1582 Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist Parishes adjacent to Ab Kettleby Nether Broughton Wartnaby Welby Holwell Historical Descriptions Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870 Ab-Kettleby, a township and parish in Melton Mowbray Registration District, Leicester. The township lies on an affluent of the river … Continue reading Ab Kettleby Leicestershire Family History Guide
Melton Mowbray is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Leicestershire. Welby and Freeby are chapelries of Melton Mowbray with Burton Lazars, Freeby, Sysonby and Welby. Alternative names: Melton Mowbray with Burton Lazars, Freeby, Sysonby and Welby Other places in the parish include: Sysonby, Burton Lazars, Freeby and Welby. Parish church: … Continue reading Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire Family History Guide
Fladbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire. Chapelries of Fladbury: Throckmorton, Wyre Piddle and Stock and Bradley Other places in the parish include: Ab Lench, Abbots Lench, Hob Lench, and Hill and Moor. Church: St. John the Baptist Parish Records begin: 1560 Parishes adjacent to Fladbury Pinvin Wick Bishampton Rous Lench Pershore St … Continue reading Fladbury Worcestershire Family History Guide
Holmes Sarah, farmer Jones Francis, farmer Tandy Thomas, farmer Tandy John, farmer Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.
Bullock Thos., farmer Bushell Sus., farmer Dorrell James, farmer George Wm., farmer George John, sen., farmer George John, jun., farmer House John, farmer Hundy John, farmer Sisam Phoebe, farmer Turbill Wm., farmer Wagstaff Henry, farmer Wagstaff Samuel, farmer Wagstaff James, farmer Wagstaff Francis, farmer Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.
Fladbury, 4 miles from Evesham, containing 72 houses, and 424 inhabitants. it has 4 chapelries, viz., Wyre Piddle, Bradley, Throckmorton, and Hob Lench, with the hamlets of Hill and Moore. Allsop William Curtis Thos., excise officer Davis J., farmer & vict. Drinkwater Mrs., widow Griffiths J. G., surgeon Heeley Daniel, tailor Langston T., carpenter James … Continue reading Fladbury Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820
Fladbury (with the Chapelries of Stock and Bradley, Throckmorton, and Wyre Piddle; and the Hamlets of Hill and Moor, and Abbots Lench, or Hob Lench) Billings Directory 1855 Fladbury is a very extensive parish and village, situate about 3 miles E. of Pershore, containing in 1851 a population of 394 inhabitants. In the reign of … Continue reading Fladbury Worcestershire Billings Directory 1855
FLADBURY WITH HAMLETS OF HILL AND MOOR. Fladbury (anciently Fledanbyrig and Flandenburch) is an important parish and large village, having the river Avon for its eastern boundary, and a railway station on the Great Western railway. It is situate 2 ¾ miles E. of Pershore, 3 ¼ N.N.W. of Evesham, and 11 S.E. of Worcester; … Continue reading Fladbury Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879
Wormington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Parish church: St Catherine Parish registers begin: 1719 Parishes adjacent to Wormington Aston Somerville Buckland Dumbleton Toddington Stanton Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 Wormington, a parish in Winchcomb district, Gloucester; 5½ miles S of Evesham r. station. Post town, Evesham. … Continue reading Wormington Gloucestershire Family History Guide
Wythop is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cumberland, created in 1738 from Lorton Ecclesiastical Parish. Other places in the parish include: Wythop Mill. Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1792 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Wythop Thornthwaite Embleton Bassenthwaite Lorton Setmurthy Historical Descriptions Lewis Topographical Dictionary of England 1845 WYTHOP, a chapelry, in the … Continue reading Wythop, Cumberland Family History Guide
Mungrisdale is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cumberland, created in 1740 from a chapelry in Greystoke Ancient Parish. Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1742 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Mungrisdale Skiddaw Threlkeld Matterdale Caldbeck Greystoke Crosthwaite Historical Descriptions Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870 MUNGRISDALE, a township-chapelry in Greystoke parish, Cumberland; … Continue reading Mungrisdale, Cumberland Family History Guide