Exhall (near Alcester), Warwickshire

Historical Descriptions

Exhall

The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851

Exhall, a parish in the Stratford division of Barlichway, union of Alcester, county of Warwick; 2 miles south-east of Alcester. Living, a rectory annexed to the curacy of Wigglesford, in the archd. and dio. of Worcester; rated at £8 17s. 3½d.; gross income £423. Patron, the Lord-chancellor. Charities, in 1825, £1 11s. 6d. per annum. Poor rates, in 1838, £24 1s. Acres 780. Houses 44. A P. £862. Pop., in 1801, 129; in 1831, 241

Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.

Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850

Exhall, 2 miles S.E. Alcester. P. 207

Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.

Grafton

Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870

Grafton, a hamlet in Exhall parish, Warwick; 2 miles SE of Alcester. Pop., 79

Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].

Poll Books

Exhall, Warwickshire Poll Book 1868

Grafton, Warwickshire Poll Book 1868