Curdworth, a village and a parish in Aston district, Warwick. The village stands near the river Tame, the Fazeley canal, and Water-Orton r. station, 2 ¾ miles NNW of Coleshill; and has a post-office under Birmingham. Pop., 330. Houses, 65. The parish includes also the hamlet of Minworth. Acres, 3,170. Real property, £6,296. Pop., 649. Houses, 136. The property is subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £320. Patron, twice B. Noel, Esq., and once alternately by the Right Hon. C. B. Adderley and the Rev. W. Wakefield. The church is early English and good. There are chapels for Independents and Wesleyans.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Curdworth, 3 miles N.W. Coleshill. P. 693
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.