Wrockwardine Wood, Shropshire Family History Guide

Wrockwardine Wood is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1834 from Wrockwardine Ancient Parish. Parish church: Holy Trinity Parish registers begin: 1833 Nonconformists include: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Primitive Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist. Parishes adjacent to Wrockwardine Wood Lilleshall Wombridge Wellington Priors Lee …

Wrockwardine Wood Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Wrockwardine Wood became and ecclesiastical parish distinct from Wrockwardine in 1847; is a township in the civil parish of Wrockwardine, from which place it is distant 5 miles.  The church of the Holy Trinity is a brick building, erected in 1833.  The living is a rectory, having been made such …