Bayston Hill – Cassey Directory of Shropshire 1871

Bayston Hill is an ecclesiastical parish, with Lythwood Hall and part of Pulley, formed in 1844 from the parish of St. Julian, Shrewsbury, and Condover; it is 150 miles from London and 2 ½ from Shrewsbury, in the Southern division of the county, Atcham union and Shrewsbury incorporation, and diocese …

Shrewsbury St. Julians Parish Register Extracts 1800 to 1809

1800 Note. The Crops of grain were this year very scanty on the wet & clay Lands owing to the continued cold rains of the Spring Months, the latter half of the Harvest was extremely bad & much corn was injured. The crop of potatoes was also a bad one. …