Alberbury (inc. Rowton) Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Alberbury is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese of Hereford.  It is divided …

Alberbury Cassey Shropshire Directory 1875

ALBERBURY is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese of Hereford. It is divided …