Harley, Shropshire Family History Guide

Status: Ancient Parish Parish church: St. Mary Parish registers begin: Parish registers: 1745 Bishop’s Transcripts: 1631 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Harley Hughley Much Wenlock Kenley Cressage Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 HARLEY, a parish in Atcham district, Salop; on an affluent of the river Severn, 2 miles NW …

Harley Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Harley is a parish and village, 2 miles from Much Wenlock, 10 from Shrewsbury, and 10 from Bridgnorth, in the Southern division of the county, Cound division of Condover hundred, Atcham union, and diocese of Lichfield.  The church of St. Mary is a stone building; the nave and chancel were …