Halford Shropshire Family History Guide

Halford is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1844 from chapelry in Bromfield Ancient Parish. Alternative names: Halford with Dinchope, Hawford, Hawford and Dinchop Other places in the parish include: Dinchope. Status: Ecclesiastical Parish Parish church: Parish registers begin: Parish registers: 1597 Bishop’s Transcripts: 1660 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Halford Hopesay …

Halford Shropshire Poll Book 1865

Below are the names of those that voted in the election of July 1865 between Col. The Hon. P. E. Herbert, Sir Baldwin Leighton, Bart., and R. Jasper More, Esq. Poll Book of the Election, July 1865 for the Southern Division of Shropshire. Ludlow Polling District Halford, Parish of 2408 …

Halford Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Halford is an ecclesiastical parish and village, 20 miles south from Shrewsbury, half a mile from the Craven Arms station, and 8 miles from Ludlow, in the Southern division of the county, lower division of Munslow hundred, Ludlow union, and diocese of Hereford.  The church is a very old building; …