Guarlford, Worcestershire Family History Guide

Guarlford, formerly a chapelry to Great Malvern, is an ecclesiastical parish formed out of the parishes of Madresfield and Great Malvern in 1866. It is situated below Barnard’s green and between Powick and Hanley Castle, 2 miles E. of Malvern and 6 S. of Worcester. Parish church: St. Mary Parish …

Guarlford Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879

Guarlford, formerly a chapelry to Great Malvern, is an ecclesiastical parish formed out of the parishes of Madresfield and Great Malvern in 1866. It is situated below Barnard’s green and between Powick and Hanley Castle, 2 miles E. of Malvern and 6 S. of Worcester; is in the western division …