Farlow, Shropshire Family History Guide

Farlow is a chapelry of Stottesdon Ancient Parish in Shropshire constituted in 1854. Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1813 Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist Parishes adjacent to Farlow Bitterley with Middleton Stottesdon Silvington Hopton Wafers Doddington Wheathill Aston Botterell Coreley Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 FARLOW, a …

Farlow Shropshire Poll Book 1865

Below are the names of those that voted in the election of July 1865 between Col. The Hon. P. E. Herbert, Sir Baldwin Leighton, Bart., and R. Jasper More, Esq. Poll Book of the Election, July 1865 for the Southern Division of Shropshire. Cleobury Mortimer Polling District Farlow— Parish of …

Farlow Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Farlow is a chapelry, fourteen miles south-west from Kidderminster, ten from Ludlow, and four from Cleobury Mortimer, in the Southern division of the county, Cleobury division of Stottesden hundred, Cleobury Mortimer union, and diocese of Hereford. Farlow was part of Herefordshire until October, 1844, when it became for all purposes …