English Bicknor, Gloucestershire Family History Guide

English Bicknor is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Other places in the parish include: Mailscot and New Weir. Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1561 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to English Bicknor Coleford Staunton Dean Forest Christ Church Ruardean Whitchurch Goodrich Welsh Bicknor Newland Dixton Newton Historical Descriptions …

English Bicknor Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856

English Bicknor is a village and parish, 6 miles from Mitcheldean road station on the South Wales line of railway, 5 from Coleford, 8 from Monmouth, and 9 from Ross, in the Hundred of St. Briavels, and bishopric of Gloucester and Bristol, and Union of Monmouth.  The church is a …