Eaton Constantine, Shropshire Family History Guide

Eaton Constantine is a parish and village, situate about seven miles south-east from Shrewsbury and five miles south-west from Wellington, in the rural deanery of Wrockwardine, archdeaconry of Salop, diocese of Lichfield, and hundred of South Bradford. Its area is 945 acres in the civil parish, and 874 in the …

Eaton Constantine Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Eaton Constantine is a parish and village, 8 miles from Shrewsbury, and 5 from Wellington, in the Northern division of the county, Wellington division of South Bradford hundred, Atcham union, and diocese of Lichfield. The church of St. Mary is a neat Gothic stone building, and was rebuilt in 1848. …