Tagged: Coln St Aldwyn

Coln St Aldwyn, Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Coln St. Aldwyn is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Parish church: St. John the Baptist Parish registers begin: 1650 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Coln St. Aldwyn Aldsworth Quenington Eastleach Turville Bibury Hatherop Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 COLN-ST. ALDWIN, a parish in Northleach district, Gloucester; on the...

Coln St Aldwyn Morris Gloucestershire Directory 1876

Coln Saint Aldwyns is a parish and village in Northleach union, containing, by the census of 1861, 516, and in 1871, 523 inhabitants, and 2480 acres; in the deanery of Fairford, archdeaconry of Bristol, diocese of Gloucester and Bristol, hundred of Brightwells Barrow, East Gloucestershire; 3 miles north of Fairford. The vicarage, in the incumbency...