Bulley, Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Bulley is a chapelry of Churcham Ancient Parish in Gloucestershire. Parish church: St. Michael Parish registers begin: 1673 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Bulley Tibberton Churcham Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 BULLEY, a parish in Westbury-on-Severn district, Gloucestershire; 2 miles NW of Okle-street r. station, and 5 WNW of Gloucester. Post … Continue reading Bulley, Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Advertisements

Bulley Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856

Bulley is a township and small parish, 5 miles west from Gloucester, 11 south-east from Ross, and 4 ½ south from Newent.  It is situated on the high road to Monmouth and Hereford, which intersects it from that of Churcham.  It contains an area of 951 acres of very fertile land, which produces plentiful crops … Continue reading Bulley Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856