St. George, Bristol, Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Bristol St George is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Gloucestershire, created in 1756 from part of Bristol St Philip and St Jacob Ancient Parish. Other places in the parish include: Bristol St Mary Fishponds. Parish church: St George Parish registers begin: 1759; Separate registers exist for Bristol St …

St. George Gloucestershire Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1863

Saint George is a long straggling parish, 2½ miles north-east of Bristol, in the diocese of Bristol, in Barton Regis hundred and Clifton union, on the London road, in Bristol county court district. It consists of the hamlets of Two Mile Hill, Upper and Lower Eastons, and White-hall. The church of St. …