Boningale, Shropshire Family History Guide

Boningale is a chapelry of Stockton Ancient Parish in Shropshire. Alternative names: Bonningale, Bonninghall, Boninghall Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1698 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Boningale Codsall Albrighton Shifnal Tettenhall Regis Beckbury Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 BONINGALE, or Boninghall, a parish in Shiffnall district, Salop; on …

Bonningale Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Bonningale is a small parish, 1 mile and a half from Albrighton station, 5 miles from Shifnal, 23 from Shrewsbury, and 131 from London, in the Southern division of the County, Brimstree hundred, Shifnal union, and diocese of Lichfield, situated on the turnpike road from Shrewsbury to Birmingham.  The church …