Bicton Shropshire Family History Guide

Bicton is an ecclesiastical district, with Rosshall, Onslow, Calcott, Montford Bridge, Preston Montford and Udlington, formed in 1853 from the parishes of St. Alkmund and St. Chad, Shrewsbury, four miles from Shrewsbury. Note: There is another place in Shropshire called Bicton situated in the parish of Clun. Parish church: Holy …

Bicton Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Bicton is an ecclesiastical district, with Rosshall, Onslow, Calcott, Montford Bridge, Preston Montford and Udlington, formed in 1853 from the parishes of St. Alkmund and St. Chad, Shrewsbury, four miles from Shrewsbury, and 160 from London, in the Northern division of the county, Shrewsbury incorporation, and diocese of Lichfield.  Is …