Astley Shropshire Family History Guide

Astley is a chapelry of Shrewsbury St Mary Ancient Parish in Shropshire. Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1695 Nonconformists include: Primitive Methodist Parishes adjacent to Astley Shrewsbury St Mary Haughton Demesne Battlefield Hadnall Shawbury Historical Descriptions Astley The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851 Astley, a chapelry in the …

Astley – Cassey Directory of Shropshire 1871

Astley is a chapelry, in that part of the parish of St. Mary which is within the limits of Shrewsbury, one mile and a half from Hadnall station, on the Shrewsbury and Crewe branch of the London and North-Western Railway, five miles north-north-east from Shrewsbury, and 169 from London, in …