Tagged: Ashford Bowdler

Ashford Bowdler Shropshire Family History Guide

Ashford Bowdler is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1735 from chapelry in Bromfield Ancient Parish. Parish church: St. Andrew Parish registers begin: 1630 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Ashford Bowdler Richard’s Castle Ashford Carbonell Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 ASHFORD-BOWDLER, a parish in Ludlow district,...

Ashford Bowdler Shropshire Poll Book 1865

Below are the names of those that voted in the election of July 1865 between Col. The Hon. P. E. Herbert, Sir Baldwin Leighton, Bart., and R. Jasper More, Esq. Poll Book of the Election, July 1865 for the Southern Division of Shropshire. Ludlow Polling District Ashford Bowdler, Parish of 2225 Froggatt Isaac 2226 Harper...

Ashford Bowdler – Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Ashford Bowdler is a parish, two miles from Ludlow, in the Southern division of the county, Lower division of Munslow hundred, Ludlow union, and diocese of Hereford; it is pleasantly situated on the river Teme, and on the Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway.  The church of St. Andrew was thoroughly repaired and repewed about 1850, at...

Ashford Bowdler Cassey Shropshire Directory 1875

ASHFORD BOWDLER is a parish, two miles from Ludlow, in the Southern division of the county, Lower division of Munslow hundred, Ludlow union, and diocese of Hereford; it is pleasantly situated on the river Teme, and on the Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway. The church of St. Andrew was thoroughly repaired and repewed about 1850, at...