Aldborough Norfolk Post Office Directory of Norfolk & Suffolk 1865

Alborough (or Aldborough) Is a parish and considerable village, 5 miles north from Aylsham and the navigable Bure, and 7 south from Cromer, in North Erpingham hundred, Erpingham union, Holt county court district, East Norfolk, rural deanery of Repps, archdeaconry of Norfolk, and diocese of Norwich. The church of St. Mary was restored in 1849, with … Continue reading Aldborough Norfolk Post Office Directory of Norfolk & Suffolk 1865

Advertisements