Albrighton (Shrewsbury), Shropshire Family History Guide

Albrighton (near Shrewsbury) is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1738 from a chapelry in Shrewsbury St Mary Ancient Parish. Parish church: St. John the Baptist Parish registers begin: 1674 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Albrighton Shrewsbury St Mary Battlefield Preston Gobalds Myddle Hadnall Historical Descriptions …

Albrighton (near Shrewsbury) Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Albrighton, near Shrewsbury, is an ecclesiastical parish, with Perrill and Broad Oak, 3 ¾ miles north from Shrewsbury, in the Northern division of the county, Pimhill hundred, Atcham union, and diocese of Lichfield.  The church of St. John the Baptist is a stone building in the early Norman style.  The …

Albrighton near Shrewsbury Cassey Shropshire Directory 1875

ALBRIGHTON, near Shrewsbury, is an ecclesiastical parish, with Perrill and Broad Oak, 3 ¾ miles north from Shrewsbury, in the Northern division of the county, Pimhill hundred, Atcham union, and diocese of Lichfield. The church of St. John the Baptist is a stone building in the early Norman style. The …