St Mary, Hanley Castle – 28

Charities Board for the year 1715

Charities Board for the year 1715

Charities Board for the year 1715. One man and two women are named as follows:
Margaret Baugh Widow deceased gave ten shillings per annum to the church of Hanly Castle and ordered it to be paid out of the yearly rent of a certain ground in Roberts End called Sanders Close;

Mr Thomas Herbert gave by his last will and testament four bushels of Munkorn and four tunns of coles to be distributed amongst the poor each year against Christmas and ordered it to be paid out of the yearly rent of a certain ground called Hoopers Close;

Mrs Penelope Morgan late of Alcester.

John Lilly and Daniel Webley Churchwardens.