Leebotwood

Leebotwood, Shropshire History

Historical Descriptions

Shropshire Gazetteer 1824

Leebotwood. A parish in the Condover division of the hundred of Condover, a curacy, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 3 ½ miles north-east by north of Church Stretton.

Source: The Shropshire Gazetteer, with an Appendix, including a Survey of the County and Valuable Miscellaneous Information, with Plates. Printed and Published by T. Gregory, Wem, 1824

Poll Books

Leebotwood, Shropshire, Poll Book 1865

Parish Registers

Leebotwood Parish Registers 1548-1812

Shropshire Parish registers Diocese of Lichfield Vol. V (1905)

Author: Shropshire Parish Register Society

General editor; 1900-1906, W.P.W. Phillimore

Publisher: Privately printed for the Shropshire Parish Register Society

Leebotwood Parish Registers 1548-1812 - Archive.org

Transccriptions

Leebotwood Baptisms and Burials 1800 to 1812
Leebotwood Baptisms and Burials 1795 to 1799
Leebotwood Baptisms and Burials 1790 to 1794
Leebotwood Baptisms and Burials 1785 to 1789
Leebotwood Baptisms and Burials 1780 to 1784
Leebotwood Marriages 1800 to 1812
Leebotwood Marriages 1775 to 1799
Leebotwood Parish Registers 1775 to 1784