Stonehouse Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Last Updated on July 12, 2019Stonehouse is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Other places in the parish include: Ebley, Haywards-Field and part of Cainscross Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1558 Nonconformists include: Countess of Huntingdon Methodist, French Protestant, and Independent/Congregational. Parishes adjacent to Stonehouse King’s Stanley Leonard Stanley Eastington Moreton Valence Cainscross Historical …

Marriages at Stonehouse 1795 to 1799

Last Updated on January 1, 2019Nathaniel Poulson & Betty Morland, both this p., 24 Mar. 1795 John Leech, b., p. Minchinhampton, & Mary Barron, s., this p., lic., 30 Apr. 1795 William Davis, b., & Mary Baker, s., both this p., 25 May 1795 Richard Hopton, w., & Hester Clutterbuck, w., this p., lic., 25 …

Stonehouse Marriages 1800 to 1804

Last Updated on January 1, 2019John Peaty, b., & Anne Hunt, s., both this p., 13 Jan. 1800 Paul Beard, p. King’s Stanley, & Mary Skipp, this p., lic., 19 Jan. 1800 Henry Hodges, p. Haresfield, b., & Hester Butcher, this p., s., lic., 6 July 1800 Edward Power, jun., b., & Frances Blakesley, s., …

Stonehouse Marriages 1805 to 1809

Last Updated on January 1, 2019John Clark, b., & Sarah Hunt, s., both this p., 3 Feb. 1805 James Croudy, b., & Hester Merrett, s., both this p., 30 Apr. 1805 Joseph Stephens, p. King’s Stanley, b., & Mary Evans, this p., s., 12 May 1805 William Niblett, b., & Anne Daniels, s., both this …

Ebley Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856

Last Updated on January 1, 2019Ebley is a village situate in the parish of Stonehouse, and adjoining the village of Cainscross, 1 ¼ miles from Stroud; contains an Independent chapel and British school, one large Woollen cloth mill, and a steam sawing mill. Gentry Drew Mr. Peter Higgins Mrs. Higginson Mrs. Elizabeth, Ebley house Miles …