Tagged: Leinthall Earls

Aymestrey Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Aymestrey is a parish, comprising the townships of Aymestrey, Covenhope, Leinthall Earles, Lye, and Yatton; the village is distant 7½ miles north-west from Leominster (its post, railway, poor-law union, market and polling town), 2½...

Leinthall Earls Cassey Directory of Herefordshire 1858

Leinthall Earls is a chapelry, in the parish of Aymestrey, 2 miles north-east from the latter place, 7 north-west from Leominster (its post, poor-law Union, railway station, market and polling town), and 20 from...

%d bloggers like this: