Ashperton Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Ashperton, 6 miles north-west from Ledbury, on the Hereford and Worcester railway, is a parish, in Radlow hundred, Ledbury union, rural deanery of South Frome, and Hereford archdeaconry and bishopric. The church of St. Bartholomew Is an old building of stone, having a porch and square castellated tower containing 4 bells. The date of the …