Aston Ingham Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Aston Ingham is a parish and village, 5 miles east from Ross railway station, 2 from Micheldean-road station, 13 from Gloucester, and 130 from London, in Greytree hundred, Newent county court district and union, Ross petty sessional division, rural deanery of Archenfield and Ross, and Hereford archdeaconry and bishopric; it …

Aymestrey Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Aymestrey is a parish, comprising the townships of Aymestrey, Covenhope, Leinthall Earles, Lye, and Yatton; the village is distant 7½ miles north-west from Leominster (its post, railway, poor-law union, market and polling town), 2½ from Wigmore (at which place petty sessions are held), and 18 from Hereford (the county …

Avenbury Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Avenbury is a parish, 2½ miles south-east from Bromyard (its post town), 11 north from Ledbury, 13 north-east from Hereford railway station, and 153 from London, in Broxash hundred, Bromyard union and county court district. Frome deanery, Hereford archdeaconry, and Hereford bishopric; it is pleasantly situated on the Bromyard and …

Ashperton Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Ashperton, 6 miles north-west from Ledbury, on the Hereford and Worcester railway, is a parish, in Radlow hundred, Ledbury union, rural deanery of South Frome, and Hereford archdeaconry and bishopric. The church of St. Bartholomew Is an old building of stone, having a porch and square castellated tower containing 4 bells. The date of the …

Almeley Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 Almeley is a parish and village, 10 miles north-west from Hereford, 5 from Kington (polling town), and 4 from Weobley (petty sessional town), in Stretford and Wolphy hundreds, Weobley union and rural deanery, Kington county court district, and Hereford archdeaconry and bishopric; it is situated on the Brecon and Kington …

Allensmore Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018 ALLENSMORE, consisting of the townships of Allensmore. and Hungerstone, is a populous parish, containing 612 inhabitants in 1861, distant 4 miles south-west from Hereford, 1 mile and a half north-west from Tram Inn railway station on the Newport, Abergavenny, and Hereford line, 13 miles west-north-west from Ross, and 148¼ …