Allensmore Kellys Herefordshire Directory 1863

Last Updated on October 10, 2018ALLENSMORE, consisting of the townships of Allensmore. and Hungerstone, is a populous parish, containing 612 inhabitants in 1861, distant 4 miles south-west from Hereford, 1 mile and a half north-west from Tram Inn railway station on the Newport, Abergavenny, and Hereford line, 13 miles west-north-west from Ross, and 148¼ from …