Great Wollaston, Shropshire Family History Guide

Great Wollaston is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1733 from chapelry in Alberbury Ancient Parish. Alternative names: Woolaston, Wollaston. Parish church: St. John the Baptist Parish registers begin: 1829 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Great Wollaston Alberbury Westbury Historical Descriptions The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870 WOLLASTON, a chapelry in Alberbury …

Alberbury (inc. Rowton) Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Last Updated on October 10, 2018Alberbury is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese of Hereford.  It is divided …

Alberbury Cassey Shropshire Directory 1875

Last Updated on October 10, 2018ALBERBURY is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese of Hereford. It is divided …