Grafton Manor, Worcestershire Family History Guide

Grafton Manor is an extra-parochial place. Parish church: Parish registers begin: Nonconformists include: Roman Catholic Parishes adjacent to Grafton Manor Upton Warren Bromsgrove Dodderhill Historical Descriptions Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870 Grafton-Manor, an extra-parochial tract in Droitwich district, Worcester; near the Birmingham and Gloucester railway, and the Worcester and Birmingham canal, 2 …

Grafton Manor Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855

Grafton Manor is an extra-parochial liberty, about a mile and a half from Upton Warren, containing in 1851 a population of 32 inhabitants. The manor of Grafton was formerly a Chapelry belonging to Bromsgrove, till the reign of Henry II., when an arrangement was made between the prior and the monks of Worcester, and Bishop …

Grafton Manor Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879

Grafton Manor was formerly an extra-parochial place and chapelry of Bromsgrove, from which it is distant 2 miles S.W.; it was made over to the monks of Worcester in the reign of Henry III., and has since become a parish. It is in the eastern division of the county and hundred of Upper Halfshire; union, …