Grafton Flyford Worcestershire Family History Guide

Grafton Flyford is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire. Alternative names: Grafton-Super-Flyford, Flyford Grafton Other places in the parish include: Libbery. Parish Church: St. John Parish registers begin: 1676 Parishes adjacent to Grafton Flyford Himbleton Huddington Upton Snodsbury Kington Hanbury North Piddle Historical Descriptions of Grafton Flyford Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales …

Grafton Flyford Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820

Grafton Flyford, 6 miles from Droitwich, containing 42 houses, and 184 inhabitants. Bellers William, farmer Burbage C., farmer Elliott Joseph, farmer Ewins Thomas, farmer Handy Richard, farmer Hewitt Thomas, farmer Hodgkins Thos., miller Hopkins Wm., farmer Morris Thomas, farmer Podmore George esq. Tandy John, farmer Unton John, farmer Woodward J., farmer Woodward Wm., farmer Source: …

Grafton Flyford (with the Hamlet of Libbery) Billings Directory 1855

Grafton Flyford is situated about 8 miles N.N.E. from Worcester, a little out of the main road from Worcester to Alcester. The village is small, and the parish scattered. It contained a population in 1851 of 214 inhabitants. Flyford was attached to Grafton, to distinguish it from Grafton near Bromsgrove, and also from a brook …

Grafton Flyford Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879

Grafton-Super-Flyford (the latter name a streamlet so called) is a village and parish 7 ½ miles E. of Worcester on the road for Alcester, 8 S.E. of Droitwich, and 7 N. of Pershore; in the eastern division of the county, and hundred of Upper Pershore; union, petty sessional division, and county court district of Pershore; …