Fladbury Worcestershire Family History Guide

Last Updated on January 25, 2019Fladbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire. Chapelries of Fladbury: Throckmorton, Wyre Piddle and Stock and Bradley Other places in the parish include: Ab Lench, Abbots Lench, Hob Lench, and Hill and Moor. Church: St. John the Baptist Parish Records begin: 1560 Parishes adjacent to Fladbury Pinvin Wick …

Hill and Moore Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820

Bullock Thos., farmer Bushell Sus., farmer Dorrell James, farmer George Wm., farmer George John, sen., farmer George John, jun., farmer House John, farmer Hundy John, farmer Sisam Phoebe, farmer Turbill Wm., farmer Wagstaff Henry, farmer Wagstaff Samuel, farmer Wagstaff James, farmer Wagstaff Francis, farmer Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.

Fladbury Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820

Fladbury, 4 miles from Evesham, containing 72 houses, and 424 inhabitants. it has 4 chapelries, viz., Wyre Piddle, Bradley, Throckmorton, and Hob Lench, with the hamlets of Hill and Moore. Allsop William Curtis Thos., excise officer Davis J., farmer & vict. Drinkwater Mrs., widow Griffiths J. G., surgeon Heeley Daniel, tailor Langston T., carpenter James …

Fladbury Worcestershire Billings Directory 1855

Fladbury (with the Chapelries of Stock and Bradley, Throckmorton, and Wyre Piddle; and the Hamlets of Hill and Moor, and Abbots Lench, or Hob Lench) Billings Directory 1855 Fladbury is a very extensive parish and village, situate about 3 miles E. of Pershore, containing in 1851 a population of 394 inhabitants. In the reign of …

Fladbury Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879

FLADBURY WITH HAMLETS OF HILL AND MOOR. Fladbury (anciently Fledanbyrig and Flandenburch) is an important parish and large village, having the river Avon for its eastern boundary, and a railway station on the Great Western railway. It is situate 2 ¾ miles E. of Pershore, 3 ¼ N.N.W. of Evesham, and 11 S.E. of Worcester; …