Doverdale, Worcestershire Family History Guide

Doverdale is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire. Parish church: St. Mary Parish registers begin: 1704 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Doverdale Westwood Park Ombersley Hampton Lovett Elmley Lovett   Historical Descriptions Doverdale The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851 Doverdale, a parish in the hund. of Halfshire, union of Droitwich, county …

Doverdale Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855

Doverdale is a very small parish, situate about 5 ½ miles S.E. from Stourport, and contained in 1851 a population of 34 inhabitants, being 20 less than in 1841, and 38 less than in 1831. The Church, dedicated to St. Mary, consists of nave and chancel, with a wooden bell-turret. The windows are square-headed, with …

Doverdale Worcestershire Littleburys Directory 1879

Doverdale (or Dovedale, anciently Lunuredale) is a small parish 4 miles N.W. of Droitwich, 5 ½ S.E. of Stourport, and 10 N. of Worcester; is in the eastern division of the county and parliamentary borough of Droitwich; hundred of Upper Halfshire; union, petty sessional division, polling and county court district of Droitwich; population in 1861, …

Doverdale Littleburys Worcester Directory 1905

Distances – 4 miles N.W. of Droitwich, 5 S. by E. of Stourport, 8 N. of Worcester. Population – In 1901, 58. Acreage, 749. Parish Church (St. Mary) – Rev. C. Poyntz Sanderson, M.A., Rector; T. Morgan, Churchwarden. Letter-box near Church Farm cleared at 5.50. The children from here attend school at Cutnall Green and …