Bishops Wood Herefordshire & Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Last Updated on July 31, 2019Bishop’s Wood is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the counties of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire, Ceated in 1845 from Walford Ancient Parish (Herefordshire) and Ruardean Ecclesiastical Parish. Alternative names: Bishopswood Parish church: Parish registers begin: 1841 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Bishop’s Wood Ruardean Welsh Bicknor Walford Goodrich Hope Mansell Historical Descriptions …