Avening Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Photographs Last Updated on May 19, 2019Avening is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Other places in the parish include: Aston, Bell Street, Forest Green, Windsors Edge, Tetbury Hill, West End, and Freeholds and part of the chapelry of Nailsworth. Parish church: St. Mary Parish registers begin: 1557 …

Avening Gloucestershire Marriages 1795 to 1799

Robert Wheeler & Ann Hughes, 15 Feb. 1795 Michael Jones & Elizabeth Lucas, 13 Apr. 1795 John Crew & Mary Niblett, 31 May 1795 Daniel Vivers & Sarah Coxe, 9 Aug. 1795 William Millard & Catherine Hellyer, 1 Oct. 1795 John Frape & Mary Lawrence, 18 Oct. 1795 Thomas Avery …

Avening Gloucestershire Marriages 1800 to 1804

William Hinton & Jane Barnfield, 14 Jan. 1800 Stephen Bruton & Mary Harrison, 11 Feb. 1800 Richard Lucas & Elizabeth Harmar, 10 Mar. 1800 John Sheppard & Mary Street, 12 May 1800 Benjamin Moore & Elizabeth Williams, 13 May 1800 Robert Bubb & Anne Watts, 20 May 1800 Joseph Caudle …

Avening Gloucestershire Marriages 1805 to 1812

Joseph Orum & Elizabeth Wigmore, 15 Apr. 1805 Thomas Wheeler & Elizabeth Bowley, 29 Jan. 1805 Samuel Humphries & Elizabeth Crowe, 10 Feb. 1805 William Hopkins & Elizabeth Holbrow, 4 Mar. 1805 Daniel Saunders & Ann Webb, 15 Apr. 1805 Daniel Manning & Ann Stephens, 3 June 1805 Thomas Blackwell …

Avening Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856

Avening is a township, parish, and village, 3 ½ miles south from Brimscomb station, 6 ½ south-east-by-south from Stroud, 16 south from Gloucester, 8 east from Dursley, and 100 west from London, in Longtree Hundred, and Stroud Union, East Gloucestershire, Gloucester archdeaconry, and Gloucester and Bristol bishopric; it is situated …

Avening Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1863

Avening is a parish and village, 3½ miles south from Brimscomb station, 6½ south-east-by-south from Stroud. 16 south from Gloucester, 8 east from Dursley, and 100 west from London, in Longtree hundred, Stroud union and county court district, East Gloucestershire, rural deanery of Stonehouse, Gloucester archdeaconry, and Gloucester and Bristol …