Aston Subedge Gloucestershire Family History Guide

Aston Subedge is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire. Parish church: St. Andrew Parish registers begin: 1537 Nonconformists include: Parishes adjacent to Aston Subedge Church Honeybourne Weston-sub-Edge Historical Descriptions Aston Subedge Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850 Aston-sub-Edge, 1 m. N. Campden. P.134 Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England …

Aston Subedge Marriages 1675 to 1719

Thomas Wilks & Sarah Castle, 11 Aug. 1675 Richard Coldicot, de Blockley, & Francis Alcox, 17 Apr. 1677 Johannes Matthews, de Ebrington, & Ursula Dadford, de Charingworth, 25 May 1678 Johes Symonds, de Broadwell, & Elizabetha Andrewes, de South Littleton, 21 Feb. 1678/9 Johes Izod, de Westington, & Hellen Ballard, …

Aston Subedge Marriages 1720 to 1755

Volume II. Note. – The later volumes of the Aston Subedge registers are preserved at Aston and not at Mickleton.  The marriages in them from 1720 to 1812 have been extracted by the Rev. J. Harvey Bloom, rector of Whitchurch, Stratford-upon-Avon, and are now printed under his supervision by permission …

Aston Subedge Marriages 1756 to 1812

Volume III. Francis Cowley & Mary Tyner, 14 Oct. 1756 Wm. Hutchings, Newbold, & Ann Haines, 26 Dec. 1760 Joseph Williams, of Himbleton, & Mary Mogaridge, 14 Sept. 1761 Joseph Shrieve & Elizabeth Harris, 26 June 1762 John Porter & Martha Stanfeild [sic], 26 Apr. 1762 John Tyner & Mary …

Aston Subedge Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856

Aston Subedge is a township, small village, and parish, 3 miles from Church Honeybourne station on the Oxford, Worcester, and Wolverhampton line of railway, 31 from Gloucester, 7 from Evesham, 4 from Campden, and about 90 north-west from London, in the upper division of the Hundred of Kiftsgate, and bishopric …

Aston Subedge Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1863

Aston Subedge is a small village and parish, 2½ miles from Honeybourne station on the West Midland line of railway, 31 from Gloucester, 7 from Evesham, 1 mile and a half from Campden, and about 90 miles north-west from London, in the upper division of the hundred of Kiftsgate, rural deanery …