Alfrick Worcestershire Family History Guide

Last Updated on May 6, 2019Alfrick is a chapelry of Suckley Ancient Parish in Worcestershire Church: St Mary Magdalene. Parish registers begin: 1656 Following the Poor Law Amendment Act 1834 Alfrick Parish ceased to be responsible for maintaining the poor in its parish. This responsibility was transferred to Martley Poor …

Alfrick with Lulsley Littleburys Directory 1905

Distances – 1 ½ miles from Leigh Court Station, 2 from Knightwick Station, 7 ½ W. of Worcester, and 7 E. of Bromyard. Postal Information – Letters are received through Worcester and are delivered about 6 a.m. Mrs. Lightband, Sub-Postmistress. Box cleared at 7.0 p.m. Telegrams may be sent from …

Alfrick Littlebury’s Worcestershire Directory 1879

Alfrick is a chapelry and township in the parish of Suckley, 1 ½ miles S.W. from Leigh Court station, and 2 S.E. from Knightwick station on the Worcester and Bromyard railway, 7 ½ W. of Worcester, and 7 E. of Bromyard; is in the western division of the county, Upper …

Alfrick Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820

DIRECTORY Allies William, farmer Aspree James, farmer Boswell William, farmer Caswell Benj. farmer Collins John, farmer Davis William, farmer Davis Catharine, farmer Gombert Thomas, farmer Holyhead Thos. farmer Hopkins John, farmer Hould William, farmer Johnson Ann, farmer Jones William, farmer Lewis Richard, farmer Lloyd Thomas, farmer Meeke John, farmer Powell …