Alberbury, Shropshire Family History Guide

Alberbury, locally pronounced “Obberbury”, is a parish situate nine miles west from Shrewsbury, in the diocese of Hereford, archdeaconry of Ludlow, and rural deanery of Pontesbury. It lies mainly in the Shropshire hundred of Ford, but partly in the Deythur and Caurse hundreds of Montgomeryshire. It comprises Loton Park and …

Alberbury Kellys Shropshire Directory 1863

Alberbury is a parish and small village, 0 miles west from Shrewsbury station, 18 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Atcham union, Shrewsbury county court district, South Salop, rural deanery of Pontesbury, Salop archdeaconry, and Hereford bishopric. It is divided into …

Alberbury (inc. Rowton) Cassey Shropshire Directory 1871

Last Updated on October 10, 2018Alberbury is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese …

Alberbury Cassey Shropshire Directory 1875

Last Updated on October 10, 2018ALBERBURY is an extensive parish and village, 9 miles west from Shrewsbury station, and 12 from Welchpool, partly in Ford hundred, Salop, and partly in Deythur and Cawse hundreds, Montgomeryshire, Southern division of the county of Salop, Atcham union, rural deanery of Pontesbury, and diocese …