Chandling’s Farm Kellys Berkshire Directory 1869

Last Updated on October 10, 2018Chandling’s Farm, formerly extra parochial, is now a parish, 2½ miles north-west from Abingdon, and 3 south-west from Oxford, in the hundred of Hormer, union and county court district of Abingdon: it consists of a small farm, which belongs to St. John’s College, Oxford: area, 77 acres; the population in …