Wolferlow Herefordshire Genealogy & Family History
Wolferlow is an Ancient Parish in the county of Herefordshire.
Parish registers begin: 1629
Parishes adjacent to Wolferlow
A Topographical Dictionary of England 1831
Wolferlow, a parish in the hundred of Broxash, county of Hereford, 5½ miles (N. by E.) from Bromyard, containing 117 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king’s books at £4. 4. 9., and in the patronage of Sir T. E. Winnington, Bart. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis 1831
Civil Registration District: Bromyard
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)