Morton Jeffries is an Ancient Parish in the county of Herefordshire.
Parish registers begin: 1711
Morton-Jeffries, 8 m. N.E Hereford. P. 53.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Moreton Jeffreys, co. Hereford.
P. T. Bromyard (125) 5½ m. SW. Pop. 64.
A parish in the hundred of Radlow; living, a curacy in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, not in charge; ann. val. P. R. 37 l.; patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Hereford.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. II; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.