Yanworth is a chapelry of Haselton Ancient Parish in Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1695
Yanworth, or Enworth, a chapelry in Hazleton parish, Gloucester; 8 ½ miles NNE of Cirencester r. station. Post-town, Northleach, under Cheltenham. Acres, 1,340. Real property, £1,265. Pop., 123. Houses, 23. The property belongs to the Earl of Eldon. The living is annexed to Hazleton
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72]
YANWORTH, a chapelry, in the parish of Hazleton, union of Northleach, hundred of Bradley, E. division of the county of Gloucester, 3 ½ miles (W. by S.) from Northleach ; containing 93 inhabitants, and comprising 1087 acres. The tithes have been commuted for £254, and there is a glebe of 10 acres. The chapel, dedicated to St. Michael, is a chapel of ease to Hazleton, where the inhabitants of Yanworth anciently buried their dead; but since the latter part of the last century this has been their usual place of sepulture
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis Fifth Edition Published London; by S. Lewis and Co., 13, Finsbury Place, South. M. DCCC. XLV