West Littleton is a chapelry of Tormarton Ancient Parish in Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: For records see Tormarton
Littleton (West), 4 m. S.E. Chipping Sodbury. P. 158
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Littleton, co. Gloucester.
P. T. Chipping Sodbury (108) 4½ m. SE b E. Pop. 100.
A parish in the lower division of the hundred of Grumbald’s Ash; living, a curacy subordinate to the rectory of Tormarton, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester, not in charge; church ded. to St. Mary; patronage with Tormarton rectory.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. II; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.