Wapley with Codrington
Wapley with Codrington, Gloucestershire Family History
Wapley with Codrington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Codrington.
Parish registers begin: 1662
Nonconformists include: Baptist
Parishes adjacent to Wapley with Codrington
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Wapley with Codrington, 1½ mile S. Chipping-Sodbury. P. 366
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
Codrington Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Codrington See Wapley. 2½ miles Chipping-Sodbury.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Chipping Sodbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre 1836 - Gloucester, Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Hawkesbury
- Poor Law Union: Chipping Sodbury
- Hundred: Grumbald’s Ash
- Province: Canterbury