Tytherington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Itchington.
Parish registers begin: 1662
Nonconformists include: Baptist
Tytherington, a parish, with two tythings, in Thornbury district, Gloucester; 3 ½ miles W by S of Wickwar r. station. Post-town, Thornbury, under Bristol. Acres, 2,100. Real property, £3,112. Pop., 447. Houses, 92. The property is much subdivided. T. hills command an extensive view. There are remains of a Roman camp. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £300. Patron, G. M. Taswell, Esq. The church is ancient.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72]
Itchington, 2 miles Wickwar. P. 149
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850