Siddington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Siddington St Mary.
Parish registers begin: 1687
Siddington, co. Gloucester.
P. T. Cirencester (89) 2 m. SSE. Pop. 349.
A village, containing the parishes of St. Mary and St. Peter, in the hundred of Crowthorne and Minety, through which run the river Churn, and the Thames and Severn Canal; the living of St. Mary is a rectory, and that of St. Peter a dis. vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester; the former valued in K.B. 8l. 12s. 1d., and the latter 5l. 12s. 3½d,; patron, the Lord Chancellor.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of Great Britain and Ireland by John Gorton. The Irish and Welsh articles by G. N. Wright; Vol. III; London; Chapman and Hall, 186, Strand; 1833.